Monday, April 13, 2009

First Entry

Actually nak ada blog sendiri nih is in my to-do list since like ages ago. Dulu pernah gak membebel kat blog friendster, but I think I manage to write like 3 entries only then I stopped…hehe..one entry per year =P So now here I am…trying to blog again. I really love blog-hoping and I ‘ve ekceli made friends through blog eventhough I have no blog on my own. In this first entry I would like to introduce myself. I am married to a wonderful husband and was blessed with a baby girl, Eryna Mardiha (which is called Diana by her Opah, Diha+Ryna=Diana..hehe) Pernah bermastautin di Kuantan for a year after married then balik semula ke K.Lipis, Pahang..huh..basically we cover half the peninsular Malaysia just to balik kampong every month. Is a full-time working mom and I don’t think there is a lot of woman in my field. We are the minority group of people in the mining industry here in Malaysia. I love to share my humble story of life with the friends out there. Hmmph..i think that’s enough for the first entry…will write again soon..toodles…

5 comments:

Carlos Valderama on October 17, 2009 at 8:39 AM said...

Metallurgi ke?

baizah said...

yank.... at last ko dah ada blog... war war kan la kat kengkawan lain... bgtau kat wall facebook tuh

yamin said...

hee nice one

Anonymous said...

weihh... singgah ke blog aku jugak

ummi Eiz on December 14, 2009 at 1:01 AM said...

hihi....welcome mommy....